|Do post-it notes rule your life?|
1. Prepare the kids' lunches the night before; set their lunch bags on the kitchen counter for easy pick up.
2. Determine what you will wear the next day in order to save time during the morning rush, and if possible shower (wash your hair) when the kids are in bed.
3. Listen to the news for commuter information. If you take a train, subway or brave the traffic on your own, schedule your route accordingly and avoid problem areas so not to start your day off on a bad note.
4. When you have some down-time during the day, on your lunch break or the ride home, jot down notes for the next day as reminders so you're already thinking ahead.
5. Get your kids into the habit of finishing their homework at the beginning of the week or the day they get their assignments. This way you'll be teaching them not to procrastinate and your weeks will go a lot smoother without having to rush projects the night before they are due. Less stress for everyone. ~ KLB