Sunday, November 21, 2010

Not a cook, but here's a yummy recipe!

If there's one thing I'm not ...it's a cook! Yep I'll admit it, I can survive on the few things I can prepare, but if truth be known, it definitely wasn't my skills in the kitchen that landed a marriage proposal (despite that old saying "a way to a man's heart is through his stomach"). But for those busy moms who don't have the patience or time to take Martha Stewart classes, luckily there are many wonderful websites and lady bloggers out there who are culinary gifted. Check out this great recipe for Cinnamon-Swirl Coffee Cake from two moms who know what they're doing in the kitchen, just in time for the holiday season. Enjoy!  http://www.modernmom.com/blogs/sugarmommas/
Do you have any cool recipes to share? ~ KLB

1 comment:

  1. If you enjoyed my homemade lasagna last night I can definitely teach you how to make it. Honestly, it takes about 15 minutes prep time and 45 minutes to bake. Easiest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete