Monday, December 20, 2010

It's time to focus on family

Don't let the season pass you by.
'Tis the season to be merry .... or is it? For most of us it's a time of running around getting last-minute gifts, sending over-priced Xmas cards, figuring out what to get grandma (because she has everything) and fighting traffic at the malls. Sound fun? No matter who you are and what traditions you hold ~ if you've got a full-time job and kids it can get crazy.
I decided to cut down on printed holiday cards this year. Not only to save some trees but with the convenience of social media outlets such as Facebook I can say hello to friends and family in one shot. Easy. Yes I'll admit this might seem lazy but Christmas seems to have crept up this year and with only five nights until the big man in red comes, I better get crackin' with gifts to wrap and trees to trim. I've always loved this time of year! I just wish it wasn't flying by without a moment to think about the true meaning of the season. So from me to you, when it's time to shut off the computer and say good-bye to the office for the holiday, just do it. You won't regret it. Happy Holidays! ~KLB

No comments:

Post a Comment