Friday, December 31, 2010

The Best is Yet to Come in 2011

Enjoy your celebrations!
Festivities are coming to an end, decorations are starting to come down and the kids are back to school soon … ahhh the week after Christmas … a time of relaxation, regrouping and rejuvenating. With the New Year around the corner it's the perfect time to reflect on the year that's past and look forward to all the great things to come. This time I’m going to keep my New Year’s resolutions too! Top of my list: Finally get to a hot yoga class (I've been trying for months!) and stick to my workout regimen (already started ... slowly). The biggest excuse ever is that there's no time with kids, career and everything else in life. But I have a feeling that this is going to be a year of new beginnings... I'm very excited. Happy New Year to you and yours! Be safe. ~ KLB

No comments:

Post a Comment