Monday, September 3, 2012

Here We Go Again... Are You Ready?

Seasons change and so do we!

It's that time of year when the kids are gearing up for school and parents are breathing a sigh of relief - Yippee it's back to routines, early nights, sports schedules, and packed lunches!

Bye bye are weekends at the cottage and hello are classroom prep days, parent-teacher interviews and oh, those much-anticipated P.D. Days. What to do with the kids?....

Oh yes, inevitably the seasons change and so do our lives. I've always loved the Fall... in fact it's my favourite time of year. My son's going into grade three in two days and the little one is still in daycare. It's back to hockey rinks and homework between practices - but we love it and there's nothing better I'd want for my kids.

So in the spirit of back to school, I wanted to share an article I've written for the brand COLD-FX called Back-to-School Shopping Tips so I urge you to check it out. Hopefully you've already got everything under control but sometimes it's nice to have a little refresher.

Have fun and stay cool, mom!
~KLB

No comments:

Post a Comment