Monday, February 14, 2011

Make Every Day Special!

What are your plans this Valentine's Day? Are you spending time with your partner or your kids, or both? Tonight I'll be at the hockey rink for my son Connor's game ...and that's OK by me. As I've gotten older I've come to realize that one day a year to spend special time with your loved ones isn't good enough. I say we put in a little effort each day to make them special -- whether it's a kiss in the morning before work, a special treat in their lunchbox, or simply saying 'I love you' before bed. This is what it's all about. Now don't get me wrong, I love to receive flowers or chocolates on February 14th, but why should this happen only once a year? :~) If you have kids here's a cool site with some suggestions on how to make special memories with your kids this Valentine's Day:  http://cascade.patch.com/articles/make-memories-with-the-kids-this-valentines-day Happy Valentine's Day everyone! ~ KLB

No comments:

Post a Comment